For fool-proof installations, add the SMART Pac III
The 2005M3 SMART Pac III is an in-line power controller that is able to receive input voltages from 12 to 32V AC or DC. It has a built-in bridge rectifier. The continuous duty timer reduces initial voltage by 25% to extend the life of the electric strike. Includes built-in resettable fuse, MOV, voltage regulation and input status LED.
- Accepts wide range of input voltage: 12-32 Volts AC or DC
- Output 12VDC or 24VDC, depending on input voltage
- Smart LED Input Status Indicator
- Built-in bridge rectifier
- Built-in surge protection / voltage regulation
- Supports fail secure or fail safe configured electric strikes
- Continuous duty: reduces initial voltage by 25% after a fixed period of time, to provide cooler more efficient operation of strike
- Self-resetting over-current protection
- Configures strike eliminating need for voltage specific pigtails
- Extends the warranty of HES electric strikes
Installing a SMART Pac III power controller with any new products extends the 1 year warranty on electrical components, including the SMART Pac III, to the full 3-5 warranty term applicable to each Series mechanical component as outlined in standard terms and conditions.
*Note: The SMART Pac III can not provide an output voltage greater than the input voltage.